It's not centered. And, it's making me crazy. I tried fiddling around with the pixel size when I exported it from Picasa. I thought that would do the trick. No go.
Anyway, just thought I'd warn anyone who is OCD that looking at my blog is probably going to really bother you until I get this header thing figured out. I don't think I'm OCD and it definitely bothers me.
So, if anyone is more tech savvy than me & has some suggestions...bring them on. Or, should I just go back to my photo collage header? Decisions. decisions.
In the meantime here is a little piece I jotted down yesterday as I worked throughout my house. It's called,
"Am I The Only One?"
Am I the only one who knows that....
- hangers got hung back up after removing the clothing from them
- trash goes in the trash can
- dirty laundry goes in the hamper
- dirty dishes go in the sink (and if you really want to knock my socks off, in the dishwasher)
- used toilet paper goes in the toilet, and then gets flushed
- for that matter, pee should also preferably go IN the toilet
- toys go back to their respective locations
- shoes go on the shoe racks