Monday, May 14, 2012

What He Thinks....

Wyatt, my oldest, dug this out of his backpack this morning.  It was a day late, but it made me chuckle.  This is a paper he filled out for me at school.

My Mom is Special

My Mom's name is:  Karen
She is special because:  she gets us ice cream
I like it when my Mom:  lets us ride bike
My Mom can do many things!  I think she's best at :  closing cupboards & drawers
My Mom has a pretty smile!  I like to make her smile by:  getting my brother out of bed
My Mom is as pretty as a:  rabbit
My Moms is smart!  She even knows:  some songs
I'd like to tell my Mom:  to run

Well, it's nice to know that I'm as pretty as a rabbit!  I also laughed out loud when I saw what I'm best at.  My children (and my husband) can never seem to close kitchen cupboards or drawers.  I'm constantly closing ones that were left open.  Apparently I'm very good at it!

Coming up this week is a book review & giveaway!  So, check back!  

4 comments:

  1. It would be great to fill out the same form when he is a man. I wonder if the answers would be close to the same! lol
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you're best as closing cupboards and drawers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I may have to ask my preschoolers thost questions next year. His answers made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails