Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Latest Project - Shabby Chic Coffee Table

Here's a few pictures of my latest project that I just listed on Craigslist
Before
 I had started sanding before I remember to take a 'before' picture
 Child labor
I wouldn't have needed to use the hand sander since I was painting, but Wyatt had fun helping!
After
 



My husband doesn't understand/appreciate the shabby chic look.  He doesn't understand why you would take a perfectly good piece of wood furniture, paint it, and rough it up.  But, there is a market out there for this look.  So, hopefully, someone who sees it on Craigslist will disagree with my husband & fall in love with it.

6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful karen!!
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Karen!
    I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Nice job. My hubby also doesn't understand the look. It must be a "men thing".

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! My friend had cabinets built to house her dvds and then added this effect and it looks awesome! I love shabby chic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one turned out great also....have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails