Monday, May 28, 2012

Stairstep...tractors? And, a winner!

First of all, the lucky winner of the book Mom Connection is Chatty Mommy!  She was also the only entrant...so the odds were in her favor!  :)  Chatty Mommy, I will message you for contact info so I know where to send your book.

Second,  I had to share this picture....

Stairstep boys....on stairstep tractors

No.  We are not farmers.  But, these tractors are all part of our family.  Well,  three belong to my Father-in-law & one belongs to my husband.  Some people collect thimbles or ties.  Some people collect antique tractors.  Can you guess which category we fall into?

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture of your boy, timeless and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    Thanks so much!
    I am really excited to get this book!
    Love this!
    I am thinking Christmas picture?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails