Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Hillbilly Porch

My furniture obsession/ new enterprise has taken over my porch.  We might look a little hillbilly.....


If I just had a space to work/ store my finds it wouldn't have to be on the porch.  But, at least I'm giving my neighbors something to talk about.

Do you see the turquoise piece?  This is a color that's completely out of my comfort zone but I decided to give that paint color a try, plus I  have some special things planned.....You'll have to check back & see how it turns out.

By the way, I will be starting up a new blog (in addition to this one) called My Furniture Obsession.  I figured it would be an organizational tool for me in cataloging my furniture projects.  Stay tuned!


5 comments:

  1. haha it is not to much until people stop and start walking around thinking it is a yard sale.

    Good luck on the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the turquoise colour, I want to paint my computer chair that colour too!!
    You seem to be having so much fun, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that color!!
    have a happy day karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this may be one of your best post titles ever.
    I was cracking up.
    Love the turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he! That made my day. I love a good hillbilly porch, I break my neck driving trying to see them all! I love the turquoise!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails