Thursday, May 6, 2010

Check it Out

I'm not sure I have a whole lot to say today.  Baby Joseph has decided that sleeping is optional and our nights have been a little rough lately.  Therefore, my brain is a bit fuzzy.

 So today, I am simply going to encourage you to check out my friend Kerri's blog, Pleasures of My Life.  She is one crafty gal.  And, she is wealth of creative and simple craft ideas.  Her post today is on bulletin boards and magnets.  She shares a really cute way to use all those little trinkets our children seem to treasure and we seem to always be stepping on.  I love it!  Take a minute and visit her today!

1 comment:

  1. Karen! You are too kind! Thanks for the mention! I hope if you make bulletin boards with your boys, you will post pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails