Thursday, May 27, 2010

Appealing

I discovered this photographer when perusing another blog.  I don't know anything about him other than that his name is Robb North and his photos appeal to me on a very deep level.
photo by Robb North

The pictures are grainy and reminiscent of a time gone by.

photo by Robb North

They are so simple and so beautiful.

photo by Robb North

He includes trees in many of his shots.  And, I love pictures of trees.

photo by Robb North

Now I just need to figure out how I could order prints to frame in my house.

photo by Robb North

Check him out on Flickr.  Let me know if you find this photos as appealing as I do.

2 comments:

  1. I love his work too! But I would have trouble deciding which ones to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the white house reminds me of my Grandma Tucker's house. And I raised sheep when I was a girl, so that one is a fave.
    I do like his work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails