Friday, March 26, 2010

A Mishmash

Do you have those days where you start out behind schedule and you just can't seem to catch up? That's today for me. So, even though I've got a sinkful of dishes waiting for me and a million other things that just haven't gotten done yet, I'm going to take a few minutes to engage in my new favorite decompress activity...write in my blog.

1. Have you checked out the new templates available on Blogger yet? I received an e-mail today from Blogger which gave some information. If you haven't seen the e-mail yet, you can go to your Dashboard & look for Blogger in Draft (near the bottom). Click on that, go to Layout, and then to Template Designer. I played around with them a little bit and I kinda like the one I found to use. What do you think?

2. Lent is almost over & I can almost taste those homemade peanut butter eggs already! Still, I hope that I'll be able to keep my sweets intake in moderation once I start eating them again. Maybe I can try to limit myself to a sweet treat once or twice a week. Same goes for Facebook. While I am interested to get back on there and see what's up, I think moderation is going to be the key.

3. I'm a little behind on my 40 bags in 40 days. I think my count is up to about 20. However, I plan to make purging unwanted & un-needed items more of a lifestyle now.

4. I went grocery shopping today with 3 of the 4 boys. Somehow I always end up spending more than I want when I have the boys with me. I'm not able to concentrate when I'm trying to juggle shopping with soothing a crying baby and making sure my 2 and 5 year old aren't climbing in the dairy case. That's what I get for not shopping with a list.

5. When we got home, the baby needed to be nursed. In the meantime, Edison decided to 'help' by unloading all the groceries into a gigantic pile on the floor. At least he had good intentions.

Well, my hubby was able to come home from work early today, so I better go spend a little time with him. Husbands come before blogging....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails