Monday, September 13, 2010

My Clutter Prayer - Postscript

Um, Hi again Lord.

So, I know in my earlier prayer I thanked you for the clutter and tried to see it as a blessing.

But, Lord, I forget so quickly. I am so human.

You know that I became overwhelmed & frustrated anyway. You know that I grew increasingly irritated at my family. You know that I snapped at my children and probably wasn't very pleasant to be around.

Lord, you know me. You know my imperfections...in my housekeeping skills and in my heart.

Was
that what you were actually saying to me this morning? Were you trying to remind me that I can't do it on my own? That I need help? Were you calling me to you?

OK Lord. The house can wait. This time I'm listening.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this little series. Keep telling it like it is, Karen:-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails