But, I saw Cindy listed some of her favorite things today, things that make her happy, things for which she is thankful. And, Janette also encouraged me to do that same thing.
So, here goes, my pants are still too tight, and I think I'm going to have to throw away this wedgy-causing pair of underwear, but as for the rest....let's try on a different attitude!
- My husband and I are going out to dinner tonight with another couple. Grandma & Grandpa are babysitting. And, we get to have adult interaction!
- I am living my dream. I am a wife and a mother, and I am able to stay home with my children. It's the life I always wanted. It's not always easy. In fact it's so much more difficult than I could have imagined, but I wouldn't want any other life.
- God knows the desires of our heart better than we know them ourselves. Before I was married, I pictured myself with a certain kind of guy. Then my husband came along & he wasn't the type of guy I had envisioned being with, but he was (and is) hands-down the right guy for me!
- Sloppy baby kisses, flowers from my sons ( picked from our yard or from the field), surprise bear hugs from behind that almost knock me over
- The love and support of family. I've got wonderful parents and awesome in-laws. I know not everybody has family close by or even much family at all.
Now, what are some of your favorite things?