Thursday, February 18, 2010




This is the culprit..my 2 year old son Charlie.









This is the crime. Granted, I did tell him to go get a tissue. And, up until a week ago when I bought actual tissues we did use toilet paper as tissues. Still, this was not what I expected to see when walking into the downstairs bathroom.







By the way, here is my man clan. The man in the clan is my husband John. The man children in order from smallest to largest are, Joseph, Charlie, Edison, and Wyatt.






And, on a completely separate topic...Here is another goal of mine during the next 40 days. It is to declutter. An idea I saw recently was to dispose of, donate, etc. 40 bags of stuff in 40 days. Well, after going through the boys' drawers & pulling out clothes they don't wear along with stained and ripped clothing, this is what we have. The local Goodwill also takes the stained and ripped stuff & sends it to a place which recycles clothing. This pile of bags also includes 2 full bags of magazines that were laying around which I donated to the local library. They take used magazines and books for their annual book sale. It feels so good to let go of things that are just taking up space. I can't wait to fill some more bags. Next up: my closet & dresser.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to also check out Freecycle.org for getting rid of stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails