Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Coming!

Coming soon...pictures of our new kitchen floor!  I promise.  Putting the kitchen back together is going to be a bit of a process.  I have IDEAS now!  I've even started working on a couple.   


Oooh.  The suspense.


Also coming soon...pictures of our anniversary getaway!  Say what?  Yes, I know.  I never mentioned an anniversary getaway.  Call it paranoid.  Call it careful.  I just don't like to announce on the world wide web when we're going to be away for a period of time.  


Anyway,  it was for our 10 year anniversary.  And, I'll give you two hints about where we went.


1.  We've gone there before (and I talked about it on my blog)




2.  
  


Any guesses?  (And Denise you can't give it away because I know you already know since we're facebook buddies.)


I'll fill you in on all of this is a post very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new floor!
    How exciting!
    And I am racking my brain to think of where you spoke of before.
    I might have to go through all your old posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the results of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the suspense is killing me, can't wait to see the floor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails