Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Message of Hope

A couple people I know posted this link on Facebook today.  It took me awhile to make the connection and the realize exactly how profound this is.  David Wilkerson, founder of Teen Challenge and author of The Cross and the Switchblade died yesterday afternoon in a car accident.


This is what he had posted on his blog earlier that day.  


http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.com/2011/04/when-all-means-fail.html?spref=fb

Please take a couple minutes to read this.  It is short but it spoke volumes to my soul.  There is no doubt in my mind this a message directly from God to all of us.


It was exactly what I needed to hear.

5 comments:

  1. Mr. David W will be missed! He is a might man of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I just read another post announcing his passing...and I hadn't heard and yet it was here in Texas...I am going to read.

    If you need a chuckle read my post today...you will relate.

    Blessings and thanks...going to read right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that's moving. Thank you for posting that.

    I pray that peace comes to his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way...that is amazing that he wrote that on his blog! Goose Bumps. I would love to read more about his ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that book before I was saved and it has had such an impact on my life.
    I can't imagine what it was like for him to stand before the Lord.
    Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails