Hi fellow bloggers! Today we are experiencing more rainy, cloudy, chilly weather. It's been a couple weeks of this type of weather. We had a short reprieve yesterday and it was a beautiful, sunny day with the temps actually reaching 80! I didn't want to return to the dreary weather after that!
Anyway, I have several things on my mind today, but am having a hard time formulating one thoughtful post. So, what I'd like to do instead, is to ask you all some questions. If you have a minute to answer one, two, or all I'd be thrilled. So, here goes....
1. How much time do you spend on the computer each day? I'm finding that I've become a bit obsessive in the amount of time I end up checking Facebook, Craigslist, real estate listings (just out of curiosity/dreaming), and reading other blogs. What do you do to help yourself stay on track during the day and not get sucked into internet land?
2. Do you have a cleaning routine or do you just wing it? I wing it. And, I'm finding that's it's not cutting it for me. But, my spirit rebels against follow a specific plan for the week. Ugh. What do you do?
3. How do you foster and nurture contentment in your heart? I struggle in this area specifically in regard to my home. I'm still formulating a post on being good stewards of our home no matter where home is. Sometimes it's hard to put my money where my mouth is.
4. Are you reading any books that you are loving? I would love to hear about them. Our book club is always looking for some new ideas.
5. How closely do you follow the news via newspapers, tv, computer? Lately, I hardly tune in at all because when I do I come away depressed and/or disturbed. Yet, I'm wondering if I'm sacrificing 'staying informed'. And, is 'staying informed' really important?
There you have it. A few random thoughts. I'd love to hear yours.