Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm In Love

I'm in love and I have to tell everyone about it.

Ok - maybe 'in love' is too strong a phrase. But I'm definitely experiencing a pretty strong infatuation with these....


When I picked these up at the store, I wasn't sure if they'd be for me or not. I do like Triscuits a lot. But, with this particular flavor...Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil...I had my husband in mind.


They've been sitting in the cupboard for a couple weeks until a couple nights ago when we opened them up for a little night-time snack. Oh my!

Pair them with some sharp cheddar cheese and you've got all kinds of wonderful flavor sensations happening at once.

You must try these!
Do you have any new favorite snacks? I'd love to hear.

10 comments:

  1. Well I love anything with crackers...latest has been with hummus.

    Great snack...now to get my up and go walking...I fell off my exercise route.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are delicious! This time of year you can momentarily find open stale peeps in my pantry. Only until someone (usually me) finds them there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things are like crack. I can not have them around me or I will eat the entire box and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am partial to anything with white chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny, I was at the store the other day contemplating buying them...now I will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a big cheese eater, but I do enjoy Cabot 50% reduced fat jalepeno cheese on reduced fat Ritz.

    And you can't beat Ritz and PB (I love natural Skippy).

    Also honey grahams with either PB or cream cheese.

    Trying to cut back on the snacks, getting too big for my britches. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gonna have to try these!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound like a MUST!! We'll have to go get some! Now, if we could just pair them up with a scrapping weekend, we'd have it made....maybe somewhere mid-west?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good with chicken salad too. In fact, that's my favorite way to eat them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with White Chocolate & Cherry Scones. A little butter and mmmm. I'm set for the day.

    I also have a tiny problem with Chocolate Covered Almonds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails