Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Plug for the Day

If you have children who love farming, you must check out the videos available at www.farmkidvid.com. We discovered the series at the library when Wyatt was just a toddler and my boys have loved each and every one.

I thought of it today because right now, Charlie (who's 2) is obsessed with the Dairy Farming one. There are 4 total in the series....Farming for Kids, Dairy Farming, Apple Farming, and Citrus farming. The videos are older (made in the mid-'90's), but they are some of the best farming videos for kids I've ever seen. They are very informative too & could easily be incorporated into a home-school curriculum.

Anyway, that's my plug for the day. We have just enjoyed these so much, I thought I'd pass on the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails