Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Your Children Want YOU!" - A Link I Had to Share

If you have a few minutes to take to read something, let me encourage you to check out this link.  A friend shared the link on Facebook this morning.  And, this blog post spoke to me...right where I am.
If you are a mom, I think it will speak to you too!
image found here
Your Children Want YOU!




"There’s this crazy phenomenon going on right now. Good, devoted mothers get on Pinterest . . . and blogs . . . and Facebook . . . and Twitter . . . and then they flip through parenting magazines and TV channels (full of advertisements and media hype) . . . and they’re convinced they’re not enough."

4 comments:

  1. A friend just shared this on facebook today! It made me cry...soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't click through the link! I tried. I'm going to see if I can google this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, it is so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was searching for the link to this article that Chrissy (above poster) shared on facebook and came to your blog. I have 4 boys (including my stepson) and just had my first little girl 8 weeks ago so I can relate to your family. :-)

    Looking forward to reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails