Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thought You'd Like To Know....

I just thought you'd like to know that I'm drinking this right now.....


It's Turmeric Chai Tea & I found this lovely recipe over at New Nostalgia.


Picture found at New Nostalgia

I was blown away by the list of health benefits from turmeric, a spice that I rarely, if ever, use. I'm tellin' ya!  It's pretty impressive.  Go check out the link!


Note to self:  A coffee filter doesn't really work all that great as a sieve.  Buy some cheesecloth.  
Note to you:  I noticed the recipe doesn't actually call for any tea.  I steeped my spices along with a green tea bag.  

1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure about the tumeric, but wow does that photo ever have me craving a sip of nighttime tea ... i think i'll fire up the kettle, yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails