(Have you given your opinion yet? I'll tally all responses I receive until the end of the day Friday, 12/8 - midnight)
I've been seriously considering doing the Jingle Bell Run (another 5K) this coming Sunday.
I actually know a bunch of people who are going to participate.
But, I kept hemming & hawing on the matter because
1. It's on a Sunday. It's in the afternoon, but we'll be at church in the morning and Sunday afternoons are usually our rest, relax, and nap time.
2. I'm afraid it's gonna be really cold!
3. I've still been running, but not with the frequency I was before my first 5K. I'm worried I haven't kept myself physically prepared.
All that to say, today I finally decided, "OK. I'm gonna do this!" But, I went to the website and online registration is closed!
I can still register the day of the event. Soooo, what do you think? Should this procrastinator take this as my opportunity to bag it & forget it? Or should I do it anyway?
I'm gonna give you guys the power here! I'll tally your answers and the winning answer will stand.