Friday, May 13, 2011

Hey Blogger!

Hey Blogger!  I'd really like to have my post from Thursday back...and my comments from Wednesday if you please.  I'd appreciate it so much.


Anyone else out there a wee frustrated?  I suppose they'll get it all worked out soon enough.  Anyway, since my Thursday post is missing right now you may not have heard that I have a very exciting week planned for next week.  It includes a home tour and before/after pics from a side table re-do.  


Hopefully we're back to normal and we'll see you all then!


Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I was all set to comment about your fabulous idea and then blogger went haywire. I lost 2 of my posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing a post and a header too...argh!!!!!!
    Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm missing some comments, and I was missing two posts. Got them back tho. Looking forward to your home tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking into switching to wordpress, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails