To start off I wanted to share a project I just finished this weekend and I'm super excited about.
Here's my yard sale find I bought a couple weeks ago for $2.
I sanded her down and initially thought I'd do a stain
I decided to go with paint. This is a pale mint color. This is after 2 coats of paint with a light sanding in between and more sanding in places after the final coat to give a lightly distressed/weathered look.
I decided to use the table in our bedroom. The final steps included a subtle stain wiped over the whole table to give an antiqued look and a coat of polyeurothane.
A closer look
Next up in furniture projects is this beauty I found for free!