Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here A Link, There A Link...

Everywhere a link, link.  Sorry.  I couldn't not finish that.  I found a few links today that I'd like to share.

image fround here
I just discovered this blog, Grace and Truth Living.  It appears that she only posts once or twice a month.  And, usually I don't pay much attention to blogs that don't post fairly regularly.  But, in looking over her archives...wow!  She's got some good stuff in there!  This post about fear vs. faith really spoke to me.


Another blog that has really been grabbing my attention lately is Small House Family.  She had a short but good post today called 80/20 that touched on decluttering.  It's something that's really been on my mind, because as I'm organizing and preparing to use my new bookshelves, I want to be sure that I'm not just transferring junk from one location to another.  I want to be sure that what I save (and display) are things that actually matter to me.


Also, Stephanie at All Things Faithful is another new blog friend whose posts I really enjoy.  She had a thought provoking one today on Halloween.  You might remember a few weeks ago I posted this where I posted my own struggle with the appropriate response of a Christian family.  Just as a follow-up I will say that this year we chose to attend our church's fall harvest party rather than take our children trick or treating.  I can't say I've completely resolved this issue in my heart yet, but for now we felt God was asking us to take a step back & take a biblical look at it.


I hope you enjoy these links as much as I did!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails