image found here
Spill count for the day: 4
1. Milk, spilled by Charlie, spill zone: table, floor, fabric covered chair
2. Sunny D, spilled by Me, spill zone: contained to countertop
3. Sunny D, spilled by Charlie, spill zone: my lap
4. Water, knocked over by curious baby Joseph, spill zone: bedroom floor/ carpet
It's been quite comical actually. I'm wondering what's next. Things I've learned from today....
1. My 2 year old should probably still be using cups with lids.
2. I might also need cups with lids.
3. Fabric covered kitchen table chairs in a house full of young boys is just asking for trouble.
4. It is possible to continue talking on the phone to my grandmother in a normal voice as ice cold Sunny D pours into my lap.
A question I have after today...
Does the cleanup that takes place after multiple spills count as mopping the kitchen floor?
P.S. - I haven't gotten a chance to comment on other blogs as much as I've wanted to lately. I haven't forgetten you & I'm still reading your blogs! I even have stuff I want to say to you. I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done wiping up spills.