I'm just tickled. Chatty Mommy passed a bloggy award on to me. Thank you Chatty Mommy! If you haven't been to her blog, get on over there right now. She's one witty blogger, and I love reading her posts!
This is the first time I've ever done a post about a bloggy award. Months ago my friend, Kerri, of The Pleasures of My Life had given me a bloggy award. But, I was a newbie at the time and didn't really do anything with the award. But, now I have a better idea of what I'm supposed to do.
Ok - I'm supposed to....
- Acknowledge the award.
- Tell 7 things about myself.
- Pass it on.
Here are 7 random things about myself
1. If I had ever had a little girl we originally had the name Karis Grace picked out. More recently I liked the name Mercy Rae (Ray is my husband's middle name). However, it does not appear that we will be using our girl's name. (unless God has any surprises in store for us).
2. I have my degree in elementary & early childhood education. When my first son was born I was pretty gung ho about homeschooling. Since adding 3 more boys, I'm pretty overwhelmed with life as it is...don't see myself adding homeschooling into the mix...for now.
3. I can not stand olives. Black olives in particular are just downright gross to me.
4. As the recessional at our wedding we played the song, "Somewhere There's a Someone" by Dean Martin.
6. I tend to be a worrier.
7. One of my favorite songs of all-time is Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order.
Now to pass on the award. It's so hard to narrow it down to just a few, but here goes.
I could list so many more. But, there you have it for this round.
Enjoy this weekend!