Friday, March 20, 2015

So What Kinds of Things Do I Buy At Auction



For those of you who aren't connected with me on Facebook, my post from a couple days ago describing my love of buying & selling vintage items, may have been news to you.  For those who see me all the time on Facebook, you might find today's post boring & repetetive.  But, for the rest of you.....

I showed you where I go to find my treasures to re-sell.  But, I haven't shown you any of my treasures.  So, what kinds of things do I find at auction?  I can't even BEGIN to tell you.  It's everything and anything!

Sometimes it's beaten up, ready for the curb furniture.  Sometimes it's a diamond in the rough furniture piece just needing a little refresher.  I find glassware, picture frames, vintage board games, boxes of miscellany, artwork, and old army first aid kits.  I've found handwritten diaries & old photos of people whose lives have long since passed.  I've found vintage jewelry, old bottles, crates, & odd things that I had to research to discover how they were once used.

It's a treasure hunt!  It's always a learning experience.  And, it's so much fun.  I love it!

Here are some of my favorite, more recent finds....




















You just never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails