Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Slightly Random

So tonight I finally sat down and took an honest to goodness look at my Pinterest account.  I signed up several weeks ago, but hadn't really taken the time to explore the site or figure out how it worked.


And, after spending some time on there tonight, I now understand why everyone else has been talking about how addictive it can be.  I'm hooked.


I found out that one of my friends reposted my recipe for Baked Oatmeal that I included in an old blog post on one of her pin boards.  I feel honored!  


Now here's the thing.  When I went back to look at that old blog post titled "These Are a Few of My Favorite Things" it really made me smile.  I had included pictures of 5 or 6 things that bring joy to my life.  They were simple (like fresh herbs & my baked oatmeal recipe) &, of course, I included pics of my family.


I've been feeling grumpy dumpy lately & after seeing that old post the thought occurred to me that I need to make that type of post a more regular thing.....These Are My Favorite Things Days.  


Stay tuned.  I may even start tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's coming! I've been taking pictures all morning. I plan to download them & write my post over nap. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails