I'm still here. I thought I'd let you know a little of what I've been up to lately...
1. I'm doing a women's Bible Study at my church. It's a Beth Moore study on the book of James. Did you know that the book of James was written not by the disciple James, but by James the brother of Jesus? I didn't.
2. My husband and I are still taking the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace course at church. We've come away from the meetings inspired. But, we still need to sit down and really re-evaluate our budget. We are already debt free (with the exception of our mortgage), but now we need to buckle down and get more intentional about our spending and saving.
3. I've been wanting to type out my testimony for a long time. I've put it off because I want to be sure I'm following the Spirit's leading in what I write. I've been mulling through some things in my brain and plan to add a tab at the top devoted to my testimony. I'm not sure exactly when I'll have that completed, but keep your eyes peeled.
4. A post I've been wanting to write for awhile too is about how I've lost the 30 pounds that I lost. But, right now, my weight loss has kinda stalled & I've 'fallen off the wagon' a bit. I've been more or less maintaining right now. I am thinking though, that if I write that post it can refresh me and get me back on track.
5. I haven't been commenting on other folks posts very much. But, I do still visit your blogs! I hope you are all doing well!