Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Joseph!

We're still knee deep in Christmas cleanup around here.  New toys and clothes are either on the floor or still in the bags & boxes we used to bring them home from the Grandma's and Grandpa's houses.  I need to find homes for everything.   (And, we may clear out a few old things to make the space.  Shhhh.  Don't tell the boys.)


The house is a wreck.  And, I wish I could be OK with that and just relax and enjoy my boys while they are on their school vacation.  But, I'm freaking out a little because I need to get the house ready for another celebration tonight.


Today is Joseph's first birthday!  We're keeping the celebration small.  It's not going to be like the shindig we threw for our first son's first birthday.  And, part of me feels guilty about that.  And, part of me knows that Joseph won't know the difference.


We'll have Grandmas and Grandpas and aunts and uncles.  And, he'll be thrilled that he gets to eat cake!

Was it really just one year ago that we celebrated the birth of our (almost Christmas) baby?








Look how he's grown!





Happy First Birthday Joseph!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! It looks like you have such a sweet family. I can't wait to read more :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Joseph! And no worries about the house Karen - everyone will be focused on your sweet adorable son! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still knee deep in Christmas stuff too ~ I know the feeling! What precious pics of your little Joseph ~ and beautiful recent photos too. What a blessing!
    Happy New Year!
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it goes so fast.I just had a little Joseph on december 22.Hope he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails