Today is the last day of school for my boys. Wow! It feels like we're halfway through the summer already! And, a busy day it's going to be....
- I've got a multitude of errands to run this morning - a run to the store, drop some things off with a friend, etc.
- 10:00 a.m is Awards Ceremony time at school. Both my boys will be receiving character awards. (Wyatt has received one each year he's been in school so far & this is Eddie's first year of school). I'm so proud of the boys. The teachers choose about 7-8 students from each class to receive this award. Even though it's not always smooth sailing at home at least I know that they are being kind, respectful, and considerate at school. It blesses a mother's heart!
- I will need to come home and pack a bag for Edison who is going to go to our weekend kid's camp for church. Wyatt (my more reserved son) has opted not to go.
- It's only a half day of school, so they will be home by 1:30 & we'll pretty much have to load up in the van and head off to camp to have Edison checked in by 2:00.
- Back home to clean the house & prepare food for a cookout we're having tonight with friends.
Woo! I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I wanted to share pics of my boys getting on the bus for the last time this morning, but my camera's batteries are dead. Oh! That's one more thing to add to my list! Well, I better be off. Have a fantastic weekend! Talk to you all next week!