Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Look

I know I've sadly neglected my poor little blog.  And, I miss a lot of things about blogging.  I definitely miss the interactions with other bloggers and readers.  I miss writing.  And, from a purely selfish standpoint, I miss having words captured here that I can come back and read again and again.  I miss having enough blog posts that I can print out and put into a 'blog book'...something I can hold in my hand...proof and record of how I thought, how I felt, how I reacted over the years.

So, I gave the header a new look.  I found some freebie sites that were actually easy to use (well, easy once I figured them out) and created a new header. I hoped that giving the blog a fresh look would inspire me to start afresh with writing. New look....new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails